26.3.08

Pictures from Luxemburg (Photo: Helena Hurme)

I visited Luxemburg for the second time in my life at the beginning of March, being invited to give a talk at a conference at the University of Luxemburg. (The first time was in the mid-seventies, living on a camping site in the car, my husband being dead drunk and me having a bad migraine headache, so I have no fond memories of that trip). This time I came from a meeting in Copenhagen and had to arrive one day before the conference and thus had time to take a bus downtown and take a lot of pictures. Happily, the weather was fine. While writing this I have an incipient flu lurking around the corner, with a sore throat, an eaching ear, and a general feeling of being ill. Therefore, I'll continue with the rest of the pictures when I have more energy , also those from the conference.-- Well, I feel MUCH better today compared with yesterday hwn I wrote the above words, perhaps surprisingly. I'll even be able to drive to the EMDR therapy session in Pietarsaari tomorrow which I'll have for my pidgeon phobia. But I'll continue perhaps tomorrow or during the weekend with the landscape format pictures.





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida