5.4.08

D:CE's International Advisory Board meeting and seminar (Photos: Helena Hurme)

Here are some pictures from the D:CE International Advisory Board visit to Turku 2.-4.4. 2008. Click on them and you can then save them or print them. Scroll to see hidden parts of the picture.
I forgot to take my dedicated flash with me, unfortunately so I took most pictures without flash. I sat where I sat so the light is not always optimal.
I'll upload the pictures which are in "landscape" format later.
NB: The guy reading the evening paper in the hotel lobby did NOT belong to D:CE :)

















































































































































































































































































0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida