29.6.11

Fantastic service for Uribag!!!


About ten years ago, when my husband had got a stroke, I bought by mistake an Uribag F (for females) instead of the male version. About two weeks ago I decided to test it for the first time, on ly to find out that it leaked. I first wrote to the Dutch producer, who redirected me to the Finnish importer. I had not expected to get a new product, but this is what happened. This I call fantastic service.
I took a picture of the new product with water in it and the lid hanging over my sink. It did not leak a bit.
You may wonder what I'll do with this bag. The reason I decided to dig it out of my cupboard and test it is that I am leaving for a car trip and I am not sure what the possibilities to visit a toilet are. The product can be used almost anywhere (probably with a skirt on, if there is no possibility for standing unobtrusively) if one is covered by a blanket, shawl or something similar. I thought of using it in the car (not while driving, of course :)!). I'll write about my experiences later.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida