22.4.07

An NVivo course in London (Photo: Helena Hurme)


I attended an NVivo 7 course in London recently. The reason was that the interface of NVivo had changed so much that when I opened the program in class, I did not know what to do! I had already announced in internet giving an international doctoral course on thematic interviewing, which would include a demonstration of NVivo so I was desperate to quickly get some knowledge of the new version. The course really met all my expectations. We sat for two days from nine to five, having "lunch" in the seminar room (it was not a real lunch, just sandwiches and tea, though). Despite the busy program I mananged to walk 44 kilometers (I had my pedometer), to climb 20 stairs, partly because the two lifts of my hotel were out of service, to see the musical "Chicago" and to attend an exhibition on Alvar Aaltos architecture in the Barbican. I also eat in two nice Italian restaurants and before the show had a sandwich in Subway which I had promised myself never to enter after one bad experience in America. All this happened within 74 hours, from landing till taking the Paddington Express to the airport .

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida