17.3.07

Nikon Capture results (Photo: Helena Hurme)


I have published this picture before. It was among the series with which I won the photo competion arranged in connection with Vaasa's 400th birthday and you can see is further down as well. This time, I used d-lighting in Nikon Capture. It really does wonders to any picture! I can warmly recommend it. This picture was even not a raw file. It was taken with my old Nikon 10 as JPEG.
Yesterday I fetched my old Nikon FE II from a repair shop in Turku. They cleaned it and mended some plastic part inside it. My intention is to take slides with it now.
Today, I happened to walk by the local Nikon shop. A guy recognized me and ran after me and gave me the monitor cover which broke in less than 12 hours when I bought the camera in October. I instantly ordered a spare part and now it had arrived. Speak of slow delivery...

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida