18.11.06

Hawk with its beak in feathers (Photo: Helena Hurme)


I finally bought the camera I have been dreaming of since spring - a Nikon D200. Today I walked with it for the first time. Close to the Town Hall in Vaasa, I suddely saw a hawk devouring a seagull. I happened to have a 35-135 mm lens on the camera and started taking pictures, some with, others without flash. I was quite late already, around 4 p.m. The bird must have been extremely hungry, for it did not mind me being there. I even changed to a 70-200 mm lens. Finally, a woman came from behing, the bird got scared and flew away. At home I realized that it is much easier to enlarge parts of the new camera's pictures because of the resolution. Still, I had difficulties before I realized that I have to decrease the size of the piture before I can save it for the web.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida