6.8.06

Ramada Hongkong (Photo: Helena Hurme)


I ordered my hotel room in Hongkong on the Internet and I was very positively surprised with it. The Ramada Hongkong hotel (there is a Ramada Kowloon as well) was officially rated as a three star one, but the room was definitely a four star one. There was no swimming pool, which would have been good when it was 35 centigrade but the shower was excellent. The hall and bathroom had marble floor and there was a small living room with a television and a bedroom. It was possible to close the glass door between the two parts. It was very easy to take a tram downtown for only 20 euro cents. I would any time recommend this hotel and if I ever return to Hongkong, I would choose this one.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida