14.10.06

Vaasa's five faces:Nature (Photo: Helena Hurme)


This picture is the first in a series of five pictures with the title "Vaasa's five faces" with which I won a photo competition which had been arranged to celebrate the City of Vaasa's 400th birthday. I called it "Natur" (Nature). In fact, I had saved it under the wrong name and thought I had sent in another picture (!). The citizens of Vaasa live very close to nature, especially the sea. The picture I intended to send shows the sea and is posted below under the title "The real Nature picture". The picture here is taken between the prison and the hospital and one can just about see nature in the trees to the right and in the fact that there is a morning fog because of the sea.

2 kommentarer:

Blogger freethoughtguy sa...

Nature seems more powerful than civilization here. Cangratulations for winning the photo contest! You have a very good eye for photography, so I am not surprised at your honors!

16.10.06  
Anonymous Anonym sa...

Fin blogg du har!

25.10.06  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida